HAVE A QUESTION? Price match request? Just call us in the shop...
Any order that you place with us via our website will be subject to our acceptance in accordance with these Terms of Sale. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason including without limitation, an error in price or description of the goods or their unavailability. Your contract with AG AUTOS originates when we advise you that we have accepted your order and confirmed receipt of your payment. Pricing and Payment The price you pay for the product will be the price displayed on the website. We will take payment from you at the purchasing stage of the ordering process. If we are unable to supply the item you have ordered, we will contact you by email and/or telephone to offer either a refund or replacement. If you do not respond within 72 hours we will give you a full refund regardless. We will do our utmost to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are correct. If an error is found, we will contact you by email. All prices displayed on the website are in pounds sterling and, where applicable, include VAT. Delivery charges are not included.
We will refund or replace whichever you prefer any good that are faulty or different from those ordered. You must notify us within 7 days of delivery in the event of such problems. You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days from delivery (a handling price will apply for all correctly supplied goods). We will issue you with a returns number which you must quote on the paperwork accompanying any return. Goods must be returned as sold in the original packaging and must be complete, as new and unused. Packaging must be undamaged. Returns will not be accepted by us unless we have issued a returns number. Return of unwanted items is entirely at your expense and risk. Full refund is wholly conditional upon these conditions being met.
To the extent allowed by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or relating to any product purchased from our website or the use or inability to use such product. Our liability for any loss or damage will be limited to the price paid for the product. Nothing in these Terms of Sale limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. We reserve the right to withdraw or add products to our range, change prices or alter our delivery methods.
1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Website visitors; this Policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us on the Website Enquiry Form, including your name, address, phone number and e-mail.
3. Personal data submitted on this Website will be used for the purposes specified in this statement or in relevant parts of the Website.
4. We may use your personal information to send you information which you have requested from us via our Website Enquiry Form or by other means.
5. We may disclose information about you to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this statement. In addition, we may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law. Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
6. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. We may update this Statement from time to time by posting a new version on our Website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
8. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee of £10.
9. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
10. If you have any questions about this statement or our treatment of your personal data, please contact us by email to: email@example.com
11. The Data Controller responsible for our Website is bcp automotive.